Saturday, November 15, 2008

A smile from a child is packaged sunshine

Gotcha!! I have finally captured Jake's sweet smile! Jake has been smiling quite frequently in the past few weeks but every time I grab the camera to capture the moment it's over. It probably doesn't help that each time he begins smiling I shove this big silver contraption over my face and begin snapping away blinding the poor kid with flashes. To think I actually wonder why he stops what he is doing when I've got the camera in tow. When I look at the picture on my handy dandy digital I've captured some wide eyed, surprised, contorted face staring back at me; not quite the picture I was aiming for……

Anyway!!! Here is a picture of Jake’s smiling face. Of course I have yet to perfect my picture taking skills but this will do for now.