Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm in a Pickle!





Okay so I am not really in a pickle but I made some! Our family went to Larry's produce this weekend. Larry's is a farmers market type place with lots of yummy locally grown fruits and veggies. We got lots of fresh food and decided that we would try out pickling some things.... I bought a bag full of pickling cucumbers and Jeff got some jalepenos and onions for some variety. Once we got home we looked up a few ideas for pickling and began our adventure. Jeff nor I have ever pickled anything but both of our mothers have done it a time or two so we conjoured up the memories and jumped right in. We have to let them sit for a while but we have high hopes that they will turn out great. We will let you know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You domestic thing you! Love the gingerbread house too!